Monday, June 8, 2009

Wonderful Weekend!








We took the boys down to the fountains on Sunday, and we all had a great time! The weather is starting to get pretty hot, so it was a great way to enjoy the outdoors without overheating! We hung around the house the rest of the weekend, just enjoying the time together as a family. The boys played in the little pool on the porch and Dave and I relaxed. All in all a fabulous weekend, and neither of us were ready for Monday this morning. I'm pretty tired today, and there's a lot to do since Evan is coming tomorrow and we're going to a Phish concert on Wednesday! So I'll have to stop wasting time on the computer, and get to work!
I found Jared's little jumper at Goodwill last week, it says "Rapid Moving Co." on the back. It's so cute, I'll have to cram it on him once a week before he quickly outgrows it!

No comments:

Post a Comment