Friday, June 5, 2009

Another day in paradise


As you can see, Jared has continued eating like a horse! In this picture he was eating chocolate animal crackers, and boy did he love them! Jared's getting so big, I was looking back at his newborn pictures today, and I'm a little sad he's not small anymore. He'll always be the little one to me though.
Gavin has been a little terror today! He's in an ornery mood, and just can't seem to stop messing with stuff! It's quiet now, Jared's sleeping and Gavin is relaxing watching his favorite movie Toy Story. Our poor dog Max has really taken some abuse today, Gavin has been torturing him!
The boys let David and me sleep in until 6:45 this morning! How nice! I went in there to get them up, and they were both awake, just quietly playing and so happy! I love happy babies in the morning, it's so much nicer than waking up to screaming.
David is going to a party tonight, so it's just me and my boys. I think we'll play in the pool on the porch for awhile and maybe finger paint. Something fun! And when they're asleep I will RELAX!
Gavin said "dude" last night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment