Saturday, June 27, 2009

And another one bites the dust!





Garage sale = over!
Me = exhausted!
Today = not even half over..........

So the big garage sale is done, we didn't make as much as I'd hoped, and hardly anyone bought my baby clothes (what's up with everyone having GIRLS???) but we made some money, and got rid of a lot of things so that's good! The boys had a blast yesterday playing on the trampoline, and in the pool, and were definitely worn out! I got a little sick yesterday afternoon after being outside for so long in 95 degree weather. (105 heat index!!) But today was better, we kept the boys at home, I went over in the morning, and Dave closed up shop. David's mom is having another garage sale this fall, maybe she will be able to sell the rest of our things.
Right now, I'm waiting for David to get back from the store, we will get the boys up and go to his friend Dave Down's house for a little cookout! After a few hours of that, we'll put the kiddos to bed, and Eric and Tania are coming over. Whew. That's a lot to cram into one day, especially when it's so hot and miserable outside. The humidity is at 100%, what is that???
Gavin's speech continues to explode, he is just a little copy-cat! Today is a great day for me, he is now officially referring to me as "Mommy"!!!!! After almost 2 years, I'm finally being recognized! Hooray! It's so cute, I keep asking him who I am. He also told David to "chill" today. Ha!
On another note, people kept thinking Nick was my kid, do I really look old enough to have a 6 year old??? I referred to Brittney, Nick, and me as "kids" today, and realized... hey - I'm the adult here!

No comments:

Post a Comment