Monday, June 15, 2009

Not Me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This week I did not just give up on my "watching less TV" rule, and let the boys watch as much Blues Clues as they want. This week has been pretty hectic, but I always have the time and energy to engage my children in something more worthwhile, even if it's really cute hearing Gavin yell "clue clue!"

I haven't been letting Jared's meals consist of animal crackers and strawberries all week. I definitely gave him something more interesting than that.

It surely was not me who spent too much time yesterday watching Arrested Development and ran out of time for a shower and just washed my hair and called it good. Nooooo.

And I really haven't been so excited to move that I completely forgot about the lives we have here!

No comments:

Post a Comment