Thursday, June 4, 2009

Rainy days are not getting us down!


Ah, a cool wet day. Dave's loving at work I'm sure, and here inside we're enjoying it too! The boys have been in comfy clothes all day, and we've been taking it easy!
Jared is such a good little eater! He loves everything! Today he's had, a banana, a cup of oatmeal, an avocado, and three honey wheat pretzels! Plus two bottles of formula! Gavin on the other hand, is super picky about everything. It took everything I had to get him to choke down three itty bitty bites of oatmeal this morning. I gave him a bite of smoked salmon, you would've thought it was poison from the look on his face! I did get both of them to drink some vegetable juice, so I guess that counts for something.
The boys have already had one bath today, and I was hoping it would help them sleep at nap time, but I think I can hear Jared still awake in there. Gavin reminds me to brush his teeth at every bath. He says "teeth" and points to his brush, and he actually does a good job! How lucky am I to have a kid who not only remembers, but likes to brush his teeth?
New words I heard from Gavin today: eye, ear, toes, box
I plan on making some trays for the car tonight. We're going to MI in a month, and a 7 hour car ride with two babies is not fun if they're bored! My brother is coming to pick us up, and I don't want to scare him off of ever having kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment