Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wait, what day is it?


I keep thinking it's Thursday today, it just feels like a Thursday! I'm tired and Jared is being really fussy. I cancelled my appointment this morning because I just don't feel like going! It's kind of a crummy day, but at least it's not so hot! The house is a mess and we're out of groceries, so I've got a lot to do, but I think I'll put it off for just a bit longer...
I don't know why, but Gavin is obsessed with lying on top of the dog (or Jared), like he's a pillow! Luckily Max is very laid back and doesn't do anything, but Jared doesn't like it! And who could blame him?
For the last two day, everything I ask Gavin "what is that?" he responds "dat bo". I think it's short for Buzz, who he loves. I mean everything is "Bose". Other words I have yet to figure out: Bogouis, Bobus, and Kye.
Man what I wouldn't give for some chocolate right about now....

No comments:

Post a Comment