Thursday, June 18, 2009

Gotta find another paw print....


We've been watching a lot of blues clues. I mean A LOT! There's so much to be done around the house, I just don't have the time to entertain the boys like I usually do. Although Gavin is having the best time ever with the boxes.
I love it when the boys play together. It's so cute, they both get excited! I can't wait until Jared's just a little bigger so they can really play. They already enjoy each other, I'm sure they 'll just be the best of friends!
David has tomorrow off, so today is a good day! It's super hot out today, and the humidity is at 100%. I'm sure David will just collapse when he gets home. He has a meeting at the Mason lodge tonight, so I think I'll just relax, drink some wine, and sort through all my jewelry/hair stuff. One step closer to getting out of here!
Today Gavin has been screaming "pie!" and raising one arm as he turns the light in his room on and off... not quite sure on that one.
He is also saying "ride" quite clearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment