Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ball! Car! Baby! Tree! Juice!


I love the boys in the morning. Babies just wake up so refreshed, and even if the day before wasn't great, they never remember. Gavin is so sweet in the morning, the first thing he does is say ALL the words he can. He loves pointing things out, especially if he knows what they are. Plus, he's still sleepy, and who doesn't love a sleepy baby?
I had a horrible dream in which we were plunged into a river in the winter, I managed to save Gavin, but Jared floated away. I woke up and had to convince myself that I would NEVER just let him float away, but I'm still kind of shaken from it. I have never been so happy to hear him cry in the morning!
We have now been up for an hour and so far, we've played in the tunnel, Gavin has ridden* his tricycle out into the living room, and he's played the guitar. It's supposed to be almost 90 degrees today (I know that from the 5 seconds I was able to watch the news) so I'm sure we'll be spending plenty of time at the pool today. Dave and I are also grilling out tonight, it's going to be a busy day! Now it's time for me to wake up a little and get breakfast going.....


*I'm using the term "ridden" very loosely.

No comments:

Post a Comment