Wednesday, June 17, 2009

And now for something completely different.


Days are really turning into blurs here, even if time just cannot go fast enough! David and I are both sick of waiting, and these last few weeks are agonizing. But all things considered, everything's going rather smoothly. I've managed to sell a few things around the house, and am pretty ready for a garage sale next weekend. The boys are all too happy to "help" pack, and of course, play with cardboard boxes! What's better than that? I swear I must hear the word "box!" a thousand times a day.
Today Gavin has said "please, "Jared", and "pig".
I told Olivia about the move yesterday, and that next month will be our very last visit! Sad!
It sounds like they've also found someone to take David's job.... so that's that!
Jared just smashed his face on the corner of a door a little bit ago. That huge bruise along with a little scrape he had on his cheek from last week, and it looks like something terrible happened to him! Poor little guy, I think it scared me more than him though. Gavin was chasing him up and down that hall when it happened, and he was very shaken up about it. I had to keep saying "you didn't do anything!"
There's a few flies in the house and I keep calling for the dog to get them. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment