Monday, June 1, 2009

Not Me Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


So this week (my FIRST "not me") I most certainly did NONE of the following!

Last night, I did not count going to the pool as the boy's bath. My kids are always spotless and get a real bath every night!!

While David was out of town Saturday, I definatly didn't let Gavin watch 5 episodes of Blues Clues just because I was so dang tired! I'm way too good for that.

I did blow up their pool out on the porch, but there's just no way I let Gavin drink the dirty water in it, and let Jared chew on an old stick! No way! That would just be gross. And even if I did, I didn't later tell David and say "it won't hurt 'em".


I haven't been walking in circles just to get away from my almost-9-month old who keeps pinching me and pulling at my skirt. I, of course, hold him every second of the day and never get tired of it!




And I most certainly did not upload a video of naked little boys onto Myspace, forgetting that not everyone is used to having tiny naked bodies around all the time!


No comments:

Post a Comment