Friday, June 12, 2009

Whew.


Ok, back to reality! Evan left this morning, and the boys are watching Blues Clues. I had an awesome 3 days hanging out with Evan, and the concert was amazing! My legs are super sore from walking and I'm still tired, but well worth it!
Jared has started standing without support!! It's really crazy to think that the little guy will be walking soon. It seems like he was just born!
Gavin has started finding "coos" on Blues Clues, and must come and alert me every time there's a blue paw print on the screen. It's cute the way he leaves the letter "l" out of every word.
In other news, we have decided to move. Big decision! Henderson is not taking us anywhere, so it's time to go I suppose. Now is as good a time as ever, it's just one of those things we're going to have to do. There's a lot to be done before we go however, and I'm pretty nervous!

No comments:

Post a Comment