Monday, June 29, 2009

So much to do, and so little time!




5 days left! Oh man, I have got to kill myself packing this week. I'm pretty convinced theres no way I can fit this all in a trailer. Well, a trailer, the trunk of the blazer, a van, and our car. Maybe we can do it. I don't know....
David has another 4 day week, and it's supposed to be cooler this week. (by cooler I mean, like 85 - 90 degrees) so he'll be here to help out on Friday.
Now that I've pretty much got Gavin counting, I'm moving on to colors. Everything is "gween".
Jared continues to get closer to walking everyday. He's now getting into a standing position without hanging on to anything. Scary! Lately he's been climbing everything, and then whining to get down. Frustrating...
I'm still trying to get rid of our Kelly Clarkson tickets, the crib, microwave, and washer and dryer. Hopefully someone will take them this week. Boy, I'm sick of Craigslist!
I tried to get pictures of Gavin too, but he wasn't having it.

No comments:

Post a Comment