Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunday




I realize the child in these pics, is not ours! It's Kieran, our friend Eric's son, whose is super smart, goofy, and in love with spiders, sharks, generally anything horrible! Oh, and Tania's sassy pic!
We had a fun night, the last time I'll see Eric, Tania, or Kieran, for awhile! They are some of the best people we've met down here, and coincidentally just moved into the apartment behind us!
I'm tired today, and a little cranky, but David's getting some food, and we're off to pack up the kitchen so I better buck up!
I took Gavin swimming today - just me and him. It was great! I love having one on one time with either baby. It really lets me focus on just them. I let Gavin climb the stairs in the pool and then jump at me. He was getting pretty brave by the end, even as far as to sit on the bottom step with the water up to his chin!

No comments:

Post a Comment