Monday, June 15, 2009

"Sos n Shoos"






Another crazy busy weekend! We did manage to get a little packing done. And by little, I mean nothings actually in boxes, but it is getting organized! We're having a garage sale on the 26th so I have got to get a move on! Literally! This weekend we went to the fountains, the pool, the park to take senior pictures for Chris, and then to Grandma's house for some awesome steak! Pretty good for only 2 days! Gavin spent the entire time at the park opening and closing the gate to the tennis courts, we could not get him to stop!!
In other news, Gavin's vocabulary is continuing to explode. He's not saying "socks" and can count to six. Although I have never heard him say the number "one" but I'm sure it's in his little head somewhere. Jared has discovered that shaking his head back and forth is fun and is finally holding his own bottle!
Today is our last day with Max, and I think Gavin will miss him a lot. It's sad, but I'm trying to concentrate on the fact that it means we're just one step closer to moving home. It's funny, David and I always called Michigan "home", even when we didn't live there.
The first picture is of some pants I made for Gavin out of an old T shirt! Pretty neat huh? They're a little short, but worked out really great!

No comments:

Post a Comment