Tuesday, August 24, 2010

"Grandma said stop crying!"

After Gavin goes anywhere, I ask him about what he did. 9 times out of 10 he will tell me a random quote like this, or "Grandpa said shut the door!" I can never get the straight story out of him...

Working on artwork tonight:














Our friends are getting married on Friday, and in addition to their regular old present, I wanted to make something. I've been thinking about it for weeks, and had nothing. David suggested drawing it on the computer and so I did! I think it turned out pretty darn cute... hope they like it!
Makes me kind of sad that my wedding is over...
Or maybe it's just the music. David's gone, and I'm listening to semi-sad music and feeling a little nostalgic. I don't really know for what, I just want to go back in time. All of our friends are grown ups too, and sometimes I feel like I'm not ready! I'm still a kid too....
Ok, enough!

Today I was wondering what kind of kid Jared will be. He still has no real likes or dislikes, and at this age Gavin was really into toy story, dinosaurs, and cars. He still is in fact. But Jared just likes everything, he's pretty content to do everything but wear shoes. I wish he would never grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment