Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Update

I'm busy.

Isn't everyone? 

-------------------

First, we saw blue clues live! They loved it, of course!




Poor Steve was tired and sweaty, but all the kids were in awe of him!

-----------------


David and I went on our "minimoon" finally. We went to a hotel with a water park in it, and it was wonderful. A whole two days with no kids - unbelievable! 

-------------------------

School is going well, my drawing class is great - I'll post some pics later.

----------------

Gavin is going potty all by himself now, tell me to "stay der". He also demands to get dressed by himself now. That's why is pants are on backwards.

---------------------

Jared is talking so much! And everything he says is so clear, well, except for the little lisp he has...

------------------

Bad Mommy Award:
I just realized I have yet to take back the library books (they're like a month late...)
and Jared has scribbled IN PEN in the front of one.
sigh.

----------------------

I was playing with Jared today, he had a plastic tiger and I had a plastic giraffe. His tiger roared as me, so my giraffe said "ah! You're scary!" 
Jared now thinks that all giraffes say "ahhhhh scary!"

------------------

Gavin told me to have patience today. I'll try.

-------------------


No comments:

Post a Comment