Friday, April 24, 2009

Summer is here!







Haven't updated in awhile, we've been pretty busy, especially now that Jared is getting pretty quick! Gavin picked out his outfit today, and he did a pretty good job I have to say. I would take a picture, but somehow I lost the memory card to our camera! I think we're going to the zoo this weekend, if David doesn't have to work or anything. I think Gavin will really like it. He is now saying "nose" "eyes" "teeth" "tree". He's really into Toy Story, so we got him a Buzz Lightyear and a Woody doll. He calls Buzz "Bose" and Woody "cuz". His favorite part is when Buzz flies around and then points and says "can!" Gavin now runs around saying "can! can! can!"Today is our first 80 degree day, so I think summer is officially here for us! We've been grilling out a lot lately, and are just enjoying the time outdoors. I know the boys are loving it. The pictures are from the portraits we got taken a few weeks ago, they look so cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment