Sunday, April 5, 2009

Save me now Jeebus!

Ok well, no pics to post this time. David took the camera with him to Danielle's house this weekend, and he's still not back! The car died while he was there and he had to buy a whole new car! I guess I'm pretty excited, but it's been tough without Dave here. I think it really started to get to Gavin by this afternoon, he just threw the BIGGEST fit and nothing I did could soothe him. Winnie the Pooh and strawberry milk finally did the trick! Jared is crawling on his knees now and really getting around. He's starting to pull himself up on things which I was not ready for at all. I have to re-baby proof the house, I got used to having an older baby who knows the word "no!". Both boys were pretty good this weekend, especially for not having their Daddy. Hopefully he'll be back early tomorrow, Gavin will be so happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment