Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Weekly Chore Sheet

download:

I am a list maker. 
Constantly.
Now, that doesn't mean I'm a list-completer.
I usually lose my lists before I have a chance to cross everything off. 
That doesn't stop me from making more.

I'm also busy and easily distracted, so I like to have a plan for everyday. It makes me feel accomplished when every task is complete. 
I have a house, three kids, a dog, a business, and a husband who works 14 hour days. Everything goes to hell if I get behind, so I made myself a "chore chart" to keep up. The boys have one too, so it's only fair.
So here it is, fairly simple and takes almost no time if you do it everyday. 

Notes:
By swing chores, I mean that one week you do one, and the next you do another. Who needs to dust every week? Ok, I probably do - but I'm not going to!

I am fortunate to have two good little helpers (and one not so good one) that do their own chores. These include making their own beds, picking up their toys, and stuff like wiping down cabinets. My chore sheet is pretty general so you might want to add stuff specific to your house and lifestyle!

Also, I DO NOT CLEAN ANYTHING ON SUNDAYS.
But that might just be me.

2 comments:

  1. Some people believe that Sunday is a day for relaxation.. My fiancee gets ticked when I work on Sunday.. Even cleaning on Sundays.

    Take a break and enjoy! :)

    I have dusted my house in years! I need to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Everyone needs a break!
      I don't dust as much as should - basically only when my mom is going to come over! :)

      Delete