Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hello again, hello.

Whew.

We have been so busy lately! We are still staying at my Mom's house, my Grandma is still not back from visiting my Aunt Kitty, and now she's not feeling well, so I'm not sure what will happen with that. David is gone for the night, just trying to get out a little bit. I'm worn out from all the running around, but we are very happy! The boys are loving all the activity and all the time outside. Gavin's vocabulary is exploding so much I can't even keep track. New phrases: "Oh man!" "Oh Dang!" "Alright!" "See ya tomorrow (ya mahwoah)" "All done!" Plus soo many more! He's also saying "Jawed". And Jared is walking more everyday, his longest stretch being 9 steps! He also said his first word "bye" and waves!
Lots of new stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment