Friday, February 20, 2009

TGIF!







Today is a lazy day for me, I really did not want to get out of bed this morning... but someone was banging on the wall! Both boys have been good today, Gavin worked out with me this morning. Well, his version anyway, which is just stomping really fast, or making me carry him. He thinks me trying to do aerobics while holding him is hilarious, but boy is he heavy! At least he's giving me some strength training. Jared is still just on the verge of crawling, and I know it's got to be frustrating for him, he's just so darn wiggly! They have been playing together today, and Jared is in heaven, he loves his big brother. This morning I said to Gavin "Can you stop causing trouble" to which he nodded his head for a second, gave me a weird look, and shook his head "no" violently. Too true! He's into everything all the time! Everything, but all the toys laying around for him. Daddy is coming home soon, the boys will wake up from their nap and the weekend will begin! I'm excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment