Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A sea of books


That's what our living room is. During the boys nap today I am sorting through the mountainous pile of children's books we have in order to get ready for the garage sale. I am having the hardest time parting with any of them, but in all reality we have no use for so many. There are a lot of duplicates, for example, we have four copies of "Goodnight Moon". So that's my project for this afternoon.
We're actually making some progress in packing. Last night David and I went through all the toys we have, and narrowed it down to ONE box. It's a huge box, but still. It's looking like we actually might make some money from this stuff!
And on the subject of getting rid of things, we gave Max away yesterday. It was sad, and I still keep looking for him around the house, but I think the woman who took him will really love him, and her Grandchildren will play with him.
Gavin has been saying "mouth", "rice", and "phone".
Well, I'm off to sort books, and then make a list of all the food we have in the house and try and come up with a meal plan so I don't have to buy any more food!

No comments:

Post a Comment