Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday Friday Friday......











Ok, well... We're almost there! I can feel the weekend already, and there's only a few more hours between us and the finish line. David will be home at five (cross fingers) tonight and this weekend I can get the house clean before my mom comes to visit. The boys have been really good and I'm so thankful. It's almost nap time, Gavin is eating his lunch for once and it's actually something healthy! I guess I've figured out if I don't put jelly in his sandwich he'll eat it, but whatever gets him to eat! I swear all the kid wants is strawberry milk and hotdogs. That is unless his Daddy is eating it, and then he'll eat just about anything. Still won't eat bananas though. Jared is the exact opposite! I've yet to find something he doesn't like, which is great! I've given him strawberries and corn (in baby food of course) and no reaction to either so I think we can rule out allergies. I was concerned because of his eczema, but I guess it's ok! Well, the bean is starting to cry so I think I will put him down early and hang with Gavin!

No comments:

Post a Comment